Oh June, how I have waited for you. You bring me such happiness today. You have brought me so much happiness today.
WHY I AM SO HAPPY JUNE IS HERE:
- I spend more quality time with Ashton this summer before August.
- You brought me the last day of school.
- You brought me more flexible work hours during the summer.
- Beach, Beach, Beach!!!
- Did I mention I will be able to spend more time with Ashton? YAY!!!
- The days will be endless! (Well…Ill rethink that later)
I always look forward to the summer because my career as an assistant principal and being a single mother finally aligns in a more comfortable and less stressful way for a few months. Toddlers are demanding little humans who need a lot of nurturing and they have their own way of communicating their needs. Sometimes finding the balance is a struggle and with the last day of school tomorrow, I feel so energetic and so excited about the adventures Ashton and I will be experiencing this summer.
Have a wonderful Thursday evening!
Amber and Ashton